Function Fitness Membership Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions outlined are in relation to agreement Function Fitness LLP and yourself as a user & cannot be transferred to anyone else. Located at Function Fitness, The Eric Palmer Centre, Torrington, EX38 8EZ
- This agreement commences once you have Purchased a Current Membership or service with Function Fitness.
- In these Terms, “we”, “us”, “our”, “the gym”, “the centre’ refers to Function Fitness LLP. and “you” or “your” refers to you as the gym member.
- We reserve the right to change the agreement at any time. We will give you 30 days’ notice of this change in writing at the email address you have provided.
Membership & Services
- No session refunds/credits/swapping between services or carry over services into another month. Unused credits and sessions will be lost at the end of each calendar month.
- Your membership or service is personal to you and cannot be loaned or transferred to another person.
- You are responsible for notifying us of any changes to your personal details, including contact details, payment details, or health conditions which may affect your membership agreement.
- You must pay a membership fee, which will be determined by your chosen membership package. Membership fees are payable even if you do not use the gym’s facilities.
- Monthly Direct Debit payments will be due from the bank you have provided details of on the date of the sale or 1st of each calendar month, or the next available working day by Direct Debit. When paying by Direct Debit, an initial optional pro rata payment will be required to cover the period up to your first Direct Debit payment.
- Your membership payment will be continued to be paid until you have informed us of the cancellation.
- We reserve the right to change the cost of membership fees and Terms & Conditions at any time during any contract. We will contact you at the email address you have provided at least 30 days prior to the changes taking affect.
- Your membership renewal date may differ to the date which payment is taken. Please make a note of this in the event of cancellation.
Cancelling your membership
- Cancellations to recurring memberships must be given with a 14-day notice from your membership renewal date and must be done in writing at https://functionfitness.co.uk/cancellation/
- When cancelling, should you notify us with less than 14 days notice of your membership renewal date. Function Fitness will endeavour to process your cancellation before the next payment is taken but cannot guarantee this.
- Function Fitness cannot refund membership fees should you give notice of cancellation after your membership renewal date.